Les Gravelles Fishing Rules
These Rules are for the protection of the fish and the environment
1. Maximum of 4 anglers on the lake
2. Maximum of three rods per person.
3. No litter – do not throw bottles or cigarette butts into the lake or surrounding area.
4. Rods should NEVER be left unattended.
5. Micro Barb Hooks ONLY.
6. Bait Boats are permitted.
7. NO fixed leads of any sort.
8. No Keepnets.
9. Unhooking mats to be used at ALL times.
10. No fires.
11. PLEASE USE DISINFECTANT DIP FOR NET & UNHOOKING MAT
12. Removal or introduction of fish is strictly prohibited.
13. NO Sacking.
14. Knotless Landing net only
15. No Lead Core
16. No Wire traces to be used.
17. No hooks to be used over size 6
18. Maximum of 15lb breaking strain hook links
19. Respect all wildlife – wildlife has total priority around the lake.
20. Do not damage any vegetation – look after the trees and plants.
21. No permits are required and night fishing is permitted.
22. A maximum of 6 anglers allowed to fish.
23. STRICTLY NO PEANUTS.
24. STRICTLY NO BRAID MAINLINE
25. PLEASE PREPARE ALL PARTICLES PROPERLY.
26. PLEASE REMOVE ALL RUBBISH FROM BANK INCLUDING CIGARETTES BUTTS
For anybody reasonably new to the sport of Carp fishing, please let us know prior to your arrival so that we can give you a brief run through on fish handling and rigs required.